How to Save Money Fast! Tips for Saving Money!

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

If you enjoyed: How to Save Money Fast! Tips for Saving Money! —Be sure to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!

Everyone focuses on increasing their income these days, but if you’re not saving money and investing it, you’re not building wealth. If you make a million dollars but spend a million dollars – you’re still just meeting ends meet.

In this video Matt talks about THE BEST WAY to save money – HOUSE HACKING!

Far too many people don’t know what their spend vs save ratio is! That’s crazy, how can you expect to get control of your personal finance situation if you don’t understand your personal economics

How much should you save? How can you determine how much to save? In the lean fire community, a lot of people reverse engineer their situation. How much do you need to live on? How much do you need to retire?

Matt McKeever
Business Inquires: mattmckeeverbusiness@gmail.com
Coaching: mattmckeevercoaching@gmail.com (Seriously though, you should watch everyone of my videos, before you contact me about this, if you watched all of my videos – I don’t think you’ll need this – but people keep asking anyways….)

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fieh.ca
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/mattmckeever85
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mattmckeever85
SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdRtqnqBSq4GY7DGiYICu5g?sub_confirmation=1
Bigger Pockets: https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/MattMcK
Website: http://www.fieh.ca

Matt McKeever is a CPA, CA and Real Estate Entrepreneur in London, Ontario. On this YouTube Channel Matt will walk the viewer through how to invest in real estate using such strategies as the BRRRR method while also documenting his personal experience as a real estate investor. Matt began investing in real estate at age 25 by purchasing a student rental near Fanshawe College. In 2016 he’s acquired over 25 units.

As well on this channel Matt will share his personal monthly spending and discuss the strategies and tactics needed to reach financial independence (retire early) at a young age. We’ll discuss such topics as safe withdrawal rates, how to build passive income streams and how to reduce your personal consumption

Comments

cskillet2003 says:

Are there any prerequisite/recommended skills to have before house hacking? Dealing with tenants is one of the most intimidating things for me personally. I'll get over it though! Gotta reap those benies.

MrWebon says:

Will becoming a real estate investor make my voice as deep?

Nancy Sears says:

I am a part-time student and a full-time employee who is trying to get into the real estate game. Currently I am living rent and mortgage free. I can not be carless due to where I live, there is no public transportation but I am looking in to getting a more economical vehicle. I love yourvideos because they keep me motivated and on track.

Nicky's Personal Finance says:

I drive a 12 year old Honda which keeps expenses down. My next move is a house hack. Thanks for the video Matt!

SKC says:

I live in multi but needed the space so I never got a tenant. What can I do?

Dicofole says:

Good stuff, more money saving tips please, thanks.

Neil Turner says:

Good suggestions! So many people are programmed to live a certain way. I personally bought a car as it was "the next part of growing up". Last year I had enough of traffic, gas, registration fees, and maintenance. I sold my car and bought a kindle. Best thing I ever did. I save over 5K a year, read more, and the bus ride is only 15mins longer. Plus, Car2Go is cheap if I need a car one weekend.

Jessica Burroughs says:

Tell me more about house hacking O___O Also.. I feel like even your number for transportation is high I mean for $4500 I got an '04 car I haven't had to put any money into for years.. my numbers for gas, maintenance, and insurance are similar but I bought the car outright and I'm good to go for awhile. If you really wanna save, avoid even buying a car unless you can buy it outright, and outright twice over if it's a lambo. A lease might be a great option instead of driving a car off the lot, until you can buy a car outright. That way, you're not stuck with payments and depreciation if you need a vehicle immidiately.

jeff Minnesota says:

Drive Honda CR-V 05. Cost me a month 85.00 month….live 1 block to work and business miles a month 72 mile….another thing is only buy what you are going to use…Honda run average 250000 miles. Buy one with 200000. Drive for 3 yr to another 50k. Cheaper to buy too…..new car has average 250000 Miles….so drive 10000 miles that last 25 yr a lot of inventory wasted….. Figure out how many miles you drive and buy .

gunnerglory says:

Hi Matt – Love your videos. I drive an 02 honda civic and work from home, i use it to pick up/drop my kids at school and can get by on about 40 a month on gas. Once my kids start taking the bus to school i think i might lose 2 wheels and have no car. Is there any way when you are doing the house hacking stuff you could make suggestion for someone thats a few years into their mortgage, first time homebuyers with young kids? 40% of our income goes to our mortgage and i feel we have to get that % way down but what are my options.

Psycheon 01 says:

Looking forward to that upcoming series on house hacking.

Levy Schwartz says:

Fine I'm compromising I'm down grading to a Lamborghini

bryan almaraz says:

Hell yeah. Love your channel man, lots of knowledge!

Noel Bissoondial says:

Another great video! Thanks Matt!

Jeff Wybo says:

Ok fine I'll get a used Aston Martin…

Craig D'Andrea says:

I live in Long Island, NY which is one of the most expensive places to live. I'm only making around $45,000 a year at 25yrs old living at home for now. Your recommendations are definitely helping me save more than I spend even though I'm at a disadvantage from where I live. Also, I bought the Early Retirement Extreme book and I'm loving it. Thanks! 🙂

Montana Parrish says:

Can’t wait for the house hacking series man! Such good content. Thank you!

Andy Hafell says:

Loving It Matt! Keep it Up!

Milton says:

Another smashed LIKE. I look forward to the house hack series! Two words that gets me places – creative and efficient.

Write a comment